Tuesday, 13 November 2012

October 24th

This week's quiz was based on a tutorial on animations. It was probably one of the hardest quizzes I ever took. When I program at home, I can take as much time as I want. When I'm taking a 10-minute quiz, it just puts so much pressure on me than it should. My brain may just make some dumb mistakes that I would not have made if I was working on it at home.

-

This week, the lectures were about Moore's Law and storage. I was used to storing data on CDs when I was a kid, but I lost most of them by now. I use USB drives now because they're portable and they're much easier than using a disc. It also allows me to safely store my data in case my laptop or my PC crash. I also have an external hard drive to store my writings and other files ever since I started university.



No comments:

Post a Comment