This week's quiz involved a timer function that works with each "tick."
While I was studying for this quiz, I tried to understand what was going on when the "barracuda" was moving. After analyzing the code, I found that a new white "rectangle" was being created every tick. The program was set to create a new rectangle beside the barracuda which would push the barracuda to the right. I tried doing the same thing, but I used above instead. This made a new (invisible) rectangle on top of the barracuda, thus giving it the illusion of moving vertically.
Big-was also a new thing for this quiz. I thought it acted as a "loop" like in JAVA programming. The big-bang function was meant to loop everything in the program in general while adding more "ticks." In a sense, there was no real difference between this and a do...while loop in JAVA with a counter.
-
The lecture went more into algorithms (the demonstration with the phone book was amusing.)
-
The following Friday, we were supposed to hand-in our plan for the wikipedia project. I already planned mine out:
1. I would link the "Mami Soup" page to another page since it was an orphan article.
2. I would add more citation to the "LCD projector" article.
3. I will ask questions about improving the "Chobits" page and ask for permission to update information.
No comments:
Post a Comment