This quiz was on depth, harvest and flatten.
It makes much more sense to think of the "trees" as tree diagrams.
Basically, a tree contains branches and each "branch" has two "leaves" (one on the left and one on the right) that store information.
Depth is basically how long a tree is (measured in the number of "branches.") For example, if a tree has 3 branches, depth would output 3.
Harvest will display all the information in a tree in order. It does not take into account the number of leaves in the tree at all.
Flatten basically "flattens" the tree and outputs all the information (from leaves AND branches) in order.
-
The lecture was about personal information and the results of the "broken telephone" experiment from last week. I have a facebook page, a twitter and a blog. I'm not bothered by exposing my name, age and birthday on the internet, but I would obviously never give out any really important information like my bank PIN or my passwords.
No comments:
Post a Comment